The design options available for your custom notebooks are endless. You can choose sizes of books from small to oversize and also specify the number of pages. Your books can have square or rounded corners. Paper weight and page format are up to you, as are the colors of covers, choice of fabric, and stamping. Many customers choose to differentiate between labs or locations by color. Duplicate pages are a possibility, and spacers can be inserted to provide extra room between pages. Log books can be designed for each type of machine used, both for cleaning and usage to meet your and government requirements.
Please submit the following specifications for a free custom notebook quote:
- Quantity of books
- Orientation - landscape or portrait
- Soft or hard cover
- Cover color
- Size of book
- Binding - (our standard is Smyth-sewn lay-flat binding)
- Color of stamping on cover/spine
- Number of lines on cover
- Line 1: [Logo?]
- Line 2:
- Line 3:
- Book nos. ________
- Color of printing on pages
- Weight and type of paper (our standard is 60# Husky offset)
- How many pages
- Sequential page numbering?
- One-sided or two-sided printing
- Please send design (most customers send a sample in Word)
- Is it a spread (design across two pages)?
- Stubs: $1.50 per book
- Ribbon: $1.50 per ribbon
Or call us for help in placing your order.